And she has turned into a stroppy toddler overnight, I want you to read me this book, in this room and I want it NOW! Said by Zoe is "ehc ehc ehc ehc ck ck ckc" she is able to make the most annoying noise that I have ever heard in my life, something crossed between a cry and a laugh and I will do anything to make it stop, especially read that book. She seems to be developing well she loves her books, music, dancing, climbing, running around, doing things herself, telly, animals, cuddles and kissing everything like Upsy Daisy. I found these photographs of how she looked like when we arrived in France and she has changed so much. Now she is a right cheeky chatterbox, I wonder who she gets that from? ;-)
Photo of us playing the Waybuloo's game online "NokTok" is her favorite, I'm very pleased to hear there will be a new DVD out at the end of March as we only have ten episodes! Zoe loves watching the same ones over and over but we could do with a change. We still do the bedtime hour from 6-7pm but our own version, an episode of the Waybuloo's, she is getting good at doing the Yogo moves - its so cute! Then an In the Night Garden her favorite characters are "MakPak" and "Ups D". We used to read a story and sing the night night song ourselves which she loved but frankly I could do without reading Calf wants to Play for the 20th time that day and everyone eats dinner at 7pm here, so we do that instead, then bed with all her comforters! I love that she appears to be so independent but can't cope without a moo me (her name for a muslin). An older girl gave her a beautiful smile in the Poste and she very quietly handed me her mussy and bottle which is promising that she might be thinking that they are baby things and will grow out of them.
She now calls us Mummy and Daddy instead of Muma and Dada and somehow that makes it all worthwhile. Good job too as dada is a hobby horse in French!
I really like the babycenter website, this is a link to the 'overview milestone chart of development' they have detailed ones aswell for writing, talking, self awareness etc http://www.babycenter.com/0_milestone-chart-19-to-24-months_1496591.bc I think they write it so everyone thinks they have a child genius but it helps to make me a very proud mummy!


No comments:
Post a Comment