Sunday, November 14, 2010

Summer holidays

We have been a busy little family since September, our summer holiday to erhumm England was good. We we managed to catch up with most of our friends and family, I saw so many people and talked non stop (because I could) during the first week that I had exhausted myself for the second week but luckly we were able to relax a bit at the farm.

We celebrated Zoe turning two in style with a party at High Ham village hall.
Zoe was a beautiful flower girl at my friends wedding, however a little overexcited and hyperactive. She did manage to do the important bit of walking down in front of the bride with the other little girl and keep hold of her basket of flowers. She stayed still for long enough to get one photo of her. I've since heard from another bride that one photo is actually pretty good for a two year and one day old princess.

James and I ate all the English traditional dishes we had been missing and re-introduced Zoe to fish 'n' chips, take aways and roasts.

We spent the day in Windsor on the way back.

Zoe and I had a fix of farm animals that should last a few months, I still haven't found where they hide the cows in France.... maybe they're with the swings?
Life in France is becoming more routine, each time we return it feels a little more as though we are coming home. We have seen the seasons changing, are beginning to get to know the area, recognise some faces and see some local events.

No comments:

Post a Comment