I'm sat at the computer, drinking coffee (I admit it's au lait but half way there), walked to the bakery and had Le Pain et Oeuf for lunch - you know I'm feeling a little bit French.
Zoe is settling in well after quite a hectic month, she is a wonderful little girl its good to see her in her own room with her toys and she is eating lots. She coped so well with the first journey, luckly she likes to sleep in the car so didn't notice we'd driven 300 miles across France! She enjoyed walking around, up and down stairs, inside, outside and all over the ferry, I wanted her to move as much as possible while she had the chance so I followed around, up and down stairs, inside, outside and all over the ferry for 2 hours.It was a little bit emotional seeing the white cliffs of Dover disapear into the misty distance but no time to think about that, got to concentrate on driving on the wrong side of the road soon!
Zoe is talking lots, repeating everything we say now it's so funny to hear her say "see you later" and "slipslops" instead of slippers (mental note and new years resolution 'now really is the time to stop swearing')!
No comments:
Post a Comment